Exfoliating Body Polish
Exfoliating Body Polish – 200ml
Buff your skin to perfection and achieve a flawless tan with Sunescape’s high performance body polish. AHA Fruit Blend, Pineapple Enzymes and Eco Beads slough away build-up of dead skin cells, while skin conditioning ingredients Coconut Milk, Avocado, Macadamia Nut, Sweet Almond Oils and Vitamin E soften and smooth the skin leaving it beautifully polished, hydrated and replenished, ready for tanning!
• Exfoliates dead cells, dirt and oil build up on the upper layer of the skin using natural ingredients; AHA fruit blend, pineapple enzymes and lychee seed powder
• Helps improve natural cell turnover to generate fresh and healthier layers of skin, leaving you looking radiant
• Prepares the skin for spray tan or mousse application without looking patchy
• Enriched with hydrating and nourishing ingredients like coconut milk, macadamia and avocado oils
• Skin becomes softer, smoother and supple after procedure
• Paraben Free
• Tropical scent will leave you feeling relaxed and dreaming of an island holiday!
Gently rub into wet skin in a circular motion and rinse with warm water. Use 24 hours before tanning for perfect results.
Do not use straight after shaving or on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and avoid UV exposure after use.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Cellulose acetate, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Ethyl oleate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, cocos nucifera milk powder, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Ananas sativa (Pineapple) fruit extract, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) seed oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) seed powder, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract, Saccharum officinarium (sugar cane) extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet orange)fruit extract, acer saccharum (Maple sugar) sap, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Chondrus cryspus (Carrageenan), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride (salt), Lactic acid