Esthetics Plus Temporary Drop Shipping Requirements
In support of our business owners and accounts across Canada we will be offering a temporary drop shipping service. In order to utilize this drop shipping options, the below guidelines must be followed:
Dropshipping is an option that will allow you to place an order on your account, but request for it to be shipped to your client. The order will be picked and packed by Esthetics Plus and shipped directly to your client. The packing slip inside the box will not reflect any pricing and the order will not have marketing materials or pricing for professional accounts.
Processing times for drop shipping orders may be longer than usual due to the added steps listed below. Please anticipate drop ship orders will ship from our Head office in Edmonton, AB.
Order processing for professional account holders still able to ship to their place of business will receive priority over drop-ship orders.
- Orders must be placed online at EPbeauty.ca
- Orders must be placed with account holder and/or business credit card; client credit cards may not be used. You will need to bill or collect funds from your clients.
- Each customer that is drop shipped to, must have a separate order placed. Multiple shipping addresses cannot be place on one order.
- A flat shipping fee of $15 will be added to every drop shipping order.
- You can choose whether you want to extend this your client. You are making your full mark up so you may want to offer your clients free shipping on orders of $100 etc.
- Esthetics Plus cannot make any exceptions on the flat shipping fee.
- All ordered will be shipped through our courier Fed Ex via regular ground freight
- Orders must ship to the same province the account is located in. Interprovince or international shipping will not be allowed with no exceptions. No exceptions will be made.
- All order confirmation, delivery notification and tracking number will continue to be sent to the contact on file with Esthetics Plus. You are responsible to communicate this information to your client.
- Only retail sized items and trial kits can be placed for drop shipping. Professional sizes or products will be removed from all orders.
- All requests for returns, refunds and or exchanges from your clients must be made directly with you, same as if they had purchased at your place of business.
- All requests for order tracking must be made by the account holder to Esthetics Plus directly. Your client will not be provided any information from Esthetics Plus.
- If any chargebacks or fraud is reported on a drop-ship order, the account will no longer be allowed to request this service, the account will be required to reimburse these funds prior to ordering on their professional account again.
- All standard purchase terms and conditions apply.
- Esthetics Plus reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time.
How to place a drop ship order
Instructions on How to Request Drop Shipping:
- Login to your account on the top right-hand corner
- Choose items to purchase and “add to cart”
- Click on “Cart or checkout” to check out
- In the Shipping Address area enter YOUR CLIENTS ADDRESS & DETAILS
- Select “Continue checkout”
- Under Shipping Options, select “Dropshipping” for $15
- Continue to payment
- Enter YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS DETAILS:
- Enter billing address associated with credit card
- Do not click “billing address is the same as shipping” as you are sending this package to your client.
- Enter YOUR BUSINESS PAYMENT DETAILS:
- Enter business credit card details
- DO NOT ENTER YOUR CLIENTS DETAILS
- Select “Continue Checkout” to review your order
- Complete your purchase
- The website will advise you once the order has gone through
- Please return to your account page to delete the address from your file.
- You will receive the order confirmation
- Send the tracking number to the customer. Be aware that the order confirmation email has wholesale pricing on it, so do not send the full email to the customer.
Suggestions on how to Communicate Order Transit to Customers
- Tracking information will be emailed to the contact on file
- Click the link on the link it will take you directly to the tracking
- Share the link with your client via text or email