Dermaplaning has become a sought after treatment for gentle yet effective exfoliation and removal of vellous
facial hair. You will learn to perform this painless procedure using a surgical stainless steel scalpel to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Dermaplaning can be used with additional esthetic treatments and modalities which will also be covered. This 30 minute
procedure is a must have addition to your treatment menu.
- Improves skin texture, hyperpigmentation and fine lines / wrinkles
- Resurfaces the skin
- Removes unwanted vellous hair
- Improves the look of facial skin scarred by acne or previous surgery
- Non-invasive exfoliation
- Quick procedure
Recoup the cost of your training in under 5 treatments!
- Dermaplaning procedures range from $85-$125.
- If added to an existing treatment, for example a chemical peel the average up charge would be around $50.
- The procedure takes 30-45 minutes to perform.
- It is recommended that you price your treatments on the demographic around your business and going rates in your area.
- 1 Day
- Model Required
Prerequisite - Esthetician, Medical Esthetician, LPN, RN, NP, Physician